Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day


Valentine’s Day

Valentine’s Day is such a beautiful day to show love towards the people you love. For example you show love toward your family because you are really grateful to have them in your life. Valentine’s Day is not just about “Couples” but also being grateful for the wonderful friends and family that you might have.  I am grateful to have such amazing friends. I really think that I am lucky for the friends I have, they are always there for me when I always need them. I know for a fact that some people might think that having a friendship doesn’t last or that it’s not true that you can truly rely on someone. But I have my best friend Emily and we have been friends since we were in 4th grade which probably was around 2004. I can really say that Emily my friend is the best friend anyone can have. But I also have other best friends that I consider them as my sisters I met them when we were in sixth grade. And I am really grateful to have them as friends/sisters. I made my best friend Emily a card for valentine’s day thanking her for being such a wonderful best friend, I think it’s kind of awesome that we dressed today as “twins”. I can say Valentine’s Day can be a bad day for others but I believe we shouldn’t really focus if we have a partner to spend Valentine’s Day with them. I know it’s a wonderful experience but sometimes people take it really seriously and all they think before Valentine’s Day is to have a date. I think that’s just wrong because they focus only on having someone for that day. I also think that we should worry if we have a date or not for Valentine’s Day. If we don’t have someone on Valentine’s Day that shouldn’t be a big problem because we have people that care about us for example our parents and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment