Thursday, February 21, 2013

Student Success Statement


Student Success Statement

“Improvement begins with I.”
ANON


This statement means if you want other people to behave or act in a certain way, you have to start by doing the right things. People learn from what they see. They see it and they learn it. Many times I have told if I want something to change it has to start by me, I am the one that will start the change. A simple example can be picking up after yourself many students throw their trash in places where they are not supposed to; picking after yourself will make a big difference. When you start doing your part many people get encouraged to do their best and go along and choose the right. You are the one that has the power to change whatever you want. Your actions determine your future: be wise when you make your decisions because they can change your future for good or for worst CTR!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment