Monday, January 7, 2013

Winter Break


The day before Christmas Eve I went to San Francisco to spend time with my little niece and sister and as well to celebrate Christmas and have a great time. While I was on the road I was reading a book called "Grapes of Wrath" and it was actually pretty interesting because since it talks about people migrating to California and how they pretty much suffer, not really suffer but it was tough for them since they wouldn't pay them a lot of money to at least survive. In the book it talked about this one place called "Bakersfield" and it was interesting because I pass through there so it made the reading a little bit more interesting than usual. I was actually imagining like if I was making a journey just like they did and feel how they actually felt. My dad was the only one that Drove that day is was tough for him since it was approximately about six hours, besides that my dad got lost and we ended up far from San Francisco. It was funny because we told my dad to call my sister to help him, but he was like "no, I know what I am doing, don't worry. I know where we are." Approximately two hours passed and finally my dad called my sister and we finally got to my sister’s house, I was really happy to them. The next day after Christmas my sister took us to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment