Thursday, November 1, 2012

What I Will Do To Graduate from High School




“What I Will Do To Graduate from High School”

There are many things you have to accomplish in order to graduate from high school and have a successful future. For me in order to graduate from high school I have to do well in all my classes in order to achieve a good grade in that class. I know it won’t be easy, it’s overwhelming but I am going to try hard enough to accomplish what I want in life. Not everything in life is going to be easy for you there is always going to be obstacles that will keep you from accomplishing your dreams but it is up to you to stand up for yourself and accomplish those dreams you have. What I need in order to become successful is to take the correct classes in order to learn the things I am supposed to learn, furthermore for my convenience I have to take challenging classes like AP classes. I have to make sure to always do good in all my tests in order to do so I have to give some of my extra time in order to study and score good in my tests. One more important thing you have to accomplish in high school besides doing your school work is to pass the CAHSEE.­­


No comments:

Post a Comment